HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Despicable James O'Keefe'...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:07 PM

Despicable James O'Keefe's newest. And this really is vile.

It's all over the wingnutosphere.

&feature=youtu.be

25 replies, 2458 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 25 replies Author Time Post
Reply Despicable James O'Keefe's newest. And this really is vile. (Original post)
cali Oct 2012 OP
sharp_stick Oct 2012 #1
xxqqqzme Oct 2012 #2
rsweets Oct 2012 #3
Viking12 Oct 2012 #9
sabrina 1 Oct 2012 #4
one_voice Oct 2012 #5
Beaverhausen Oct 2012 #6
Erose999 Oct 2012 #10
cali Oct 2012 #13
mzmolly Oct 2012 #21
mzmolly Oct 2012 #19
mzmolly Oct 2012 #22
sadbear Oct 2012 #7
mzmolly Oct 2012 #25
Erose999 Oct 2012 #8
Cali_Democrat Oct 2012 #11
LTR Oct 2012 #12
leveymg Oct 2012 #14
mzmolly Oct 2012 #23
Enrique Oct 2012 #15
kysrsoze Oct 2012 #16
mzmolly Oct 2012 #17
hifiguy Oct 2012 #18
xxqqqzme Oct 2012 #20
lsewpershad Oct 2012 #24

Response to cali (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:10 PM

1. I can't be bothered to

click on anything produced by that little skidmark. If for no other reason than I don't want him to get the views.

Fortunately I think his 15 minutes are pretty much at an end at least as far as legitimate media goes. He'll still get play on shitholes like Fox and anything Beck produces but that's about it.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:12 PM

2. Oh, thought it was a story.

Not watching anything from that clown.

Reply to this post

Response to xxqqqzme (Reply #2)

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:16 PM

3. ditto... n/t

Reply to this post

Response to xxqqqzme (Reply #2)

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:21 PM

9. 3rd

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:17 PM

4. Why isn't he in jail for violation of probation?

Not to mention his violent attacks against a woman and his planned entrapment for sexual assault of another, a CNN reporter?

That he still has the gall to crawl out of his parents' basement after all we've learned about him only confirms the general assumption that he is a very disturbed, sick individual who has not ability to distinguish right from wrong.

Not clicking on any of his fake videos. Call his probation officer and demand to know why he has received such special treatment.

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:18 PM

5. Not watching anything...

from this vile little puke.

Is there a summary?

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:18 PM

6. can you summarize?

none of us are going to go there

Reply to this post

Response to Beaverhausen (Reply #6)

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:23 PM

10. O-Queef operative approaches Moran's son with a proposal for election fraud which Moran's son

appears complacent with.

Whether he was just playing along to get the guy's information to pass along to the authorities (as with the people who appear complacent in the Acorn videos) is obviously not stated.

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:25 PM

13. Summary. Tape of Congressman Moran's son who is

his VA field director supposedly conspiring to commit voter fraud.

Reply to this post

Response to cali (Reply #13)

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 04:28 PM

21. ... which is bullshit. Here is a recap of the conversation (unedited).

Moran advised the fool, that it would be "tough" to vote for someone else, because of the required documentation. He humored him a bit, but indicated that he would better use his energy in a legit GOTV effort. He went on to suggest that there are places where GOTV would be fruitful. ... When Moran started to say "I don't want to see it" - meaning someone commit fraud, he was immediately cut off. Then the interviewer starts asking for names, which could mean names to assist with a GOTV effort.

Moran is continually interrupted and suggests legitimate efforts, time and time again.

At roughly 17:20 minutes into the youtube video, O'K CLEARLY inserts Moran's voice, his lips aren't moving. He inserts the words "yeah a bank statement" comment from another portion of the video, where Moran is advising on legitimate documentation. He also changes the dialog, which is apparent as the movement of Moran's lips do NOT match the words. WTF more do people need, to demonstrate that O'Keefe is a slimy fraud?

Moran leads the conversation back to legit GOTV efforts, over and over again. At 20 minutes in, Moran discourages the fool saying polls will be ready to enforce voter protection and are "cracking down on" fraud. He ends by suggesting again that he make phone calls.

The worst thing Moran did was humor the fraudster. While I wish he wouldn't have, done so, he was not involved in a conspiracy.

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:41 PM

19. Heavily edited video, conversation taken out of context etc..

Same ol' same ol, from O'Thief.

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 04:29 PM

22. See here:

Here is a recap of the conversation (unedited).

Moran advised the fool, that it would be "tough" to vote for someone else, because of the required documentation. He humored him a bit, but indicated that he would better use his energy in a legit GOTV effort. He went on to suggest that there are places where GOTV would be fruitful. ... When Moran started to say "I don't want to see it" - meaning someone commit fraud, he was immediately cut off. Then the interviewer starts asking for names, which could mean names to assist with a GOTV effort.

Moran is continually interrupted and suggests legitimate efforts, time and time again.

At 17:28 minutes into the youtube video, O'K CLEARLY inserts Moran's voice, his lips aren't moving. He inserts the words "yeah a bank statement" comment from another portion of the video, where Moran is advising on legitimate documentation. He also changes the dialog, which is apparent as the movement of Moran's lips do NOT match the words. WTF more do people need, to demonstrate that O'Keefe is a slimy fraud?

Moran leads the conversation back to legit GOTV efforts, over and over again. At 20 minutes in, Moran discourages the fool saying polls will be ready to enforce voter protection and are "cracking down on" fraud. He ends by suggesting again that he make phone calls.

The worst thing Moran did was perhaps humor the fraudster. While I wish he wouldn't have, done so, he was not involved in a conspiracy.

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:19 PM

7. So what's the gist of it?

I'm not going to watch.

Reply to this post

Response to sadbear (Reply #7)

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 04:45 PM

25. See my thread in GD.

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:20 PM

8. Does anybody pay attention to that shitweasel convicted felon anymore? Also, this is entrapment so

its not actionable legally.

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:24 PM

11. Thanks for spreading it here

I don't think DU could have survived without it.

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:25 PM

12. Something involving Rep. Jim Moran's son

Here it is, courtesy of Pat Robertson's goon squad:

http://blogs.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/archive/2012/10/24/new-undercover-video-did-congressmans-son-commit-voter-fraud.aspx

Typical bunch of horseshit.

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:29 PM

14. Pat is maybe a bit too good natured, and wasn't being serious. I think he's humoring this guy,

who he doesn't know, not conspiring to help him. Just look at the expression on his face.

Intriguing but no prosecutor would even think this is evidence of wrongdoing.

Reply to this post

Response to leveymg (Reply #14)

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 04:30 PM

23. See at roughly 17:20 in on the youtube timer for an example of the blatant editing of this video.

(re-posted from my commentary below)

Here is a recap of the conversation (unedited).

At roughly 17:20 minutes into the youtube video, O'K CLEARLY inserts Moran's voice, his lips aren't moving. He inserts the words "yeah a bank statement" comment from another portion of the video, where Moran is advising on legitimate documentation. He also changes the dialog, which is apparent as the movement of Moran's lips do NOT match the words. WTF more do people need, to demonstrate that O'Keefe is a slimy fraud?

The worst thing Moran did was humor the fraudster. While I wish he wouldn't have, done so, he was not involved in a conspiracy.

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:32 PM

15. I will wait until some credible source reports on this

I watched about a minute and realized I was wasting my time.

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:36 PM

16. Why won't he just drop dead like Brietbart did? Seriously.

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:37 PM

17. Another heavily edited video which proves nothing from

O'Keefe.

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:37 PM

18. This shitheel desparately needs to stand

under a falling piano. Preferably at least a baby grand.

Reply to this post

Response to hifiguy (Reply #18)

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:46 PM

20. It appears he is

assuming Wiley Coyote's role as he fails at these contrived scenarios. Maybe a Ajax anvil?

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 04:41 PM

24. just wondering

how much longer before this clown is put behind bars.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread