HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Special Olympian writes o...

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 12:32 PM

Special Olympian writes open letter to Ann Coulter ... Yahoo

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/open-letter-ann-coulter-special-olympics-133341583.html

..."Such a wonderful, courageous and heartfelt letter," one commenter wrote. "Bravo for standing up to all of the bullies that linger out there, waiting to pounce on those they perceive as different. You are a true hero."...

..."Immigrant rights are not civil rights?" Stephanopoulos asked.

..."No," Coulter responded. "No. I think civil rights are for blacks. What have we done to the immigrants? We owe black people something. We have a legacy of slavery. Immigrants haven't even been in this country." ...

3 replies, 354 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Special Olympian writes open letter to Ann Coulter ... Yahoo (Original post)
libdem4life Oct 2012 OP
hollysmom Oct 2012 #1
libdem4life Oct 2012 #2
ismnotwasm Oct 2012 #3

Response to libdem4life (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 12:40 PM

1. This weekend I went to a gala to see a young woman with Downs syndrome honored

Years ago (and many others still today), she would have been taunted as retarded, today she has a full life as a dental assistant and a public speaker. The big difference is that she has a kind and caring heart and coulter is one cold bitch.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 12:44 PM

2. Hopefully other MSM will publish it.

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 12:45 PM

3. That is a wonderful letter.

The person that wrote it has made a positive impact to society.

Ms. Coulter is a leech--a useless one without any of the qualifications that make actual leeches valuable.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread