HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I'm sure Obama is sleepin...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 10:53 AM

I'm sure Obama is sleeping better knowing rodent-faced douchebag Tagg isn't really gonna hit him.

Romney camp says son Tagg has apologized to Obama
By KASIE HUNT
Associated Press / October 24, 2012

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/2012/10/24/romney-camp-says-son-tagg-has-apologized-obama/hzVYyGXNNQksdrCysc78NK/story.html

MORRISON, Colo. (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s son Tagg has apologized to President Barack Obama for saying in a radio interview that he was tempted to ‘‘take a swing’’ at the president for criticizing his father during a debate.

Tagg Romney on Monday walked up on stage with other family members after the third presidential debate, where cameras showed him shaking hands and exchanging words with Obama. After the second presidential debate, Tagg told a radio interviewer it made him angry when Obama questioned his father’s honesty.

Tagg Romney said, quote, ‘‘You want to rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at him.’’

A Romney campaign official confirmed Tuesday that Tagg apologized for the remark. The official was not authorized to discuss personal matters and thus demanded anonymity.end of story marker

2 replies, 429 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply I'm sure Obama is sleeping better knowing rodent-faced douchebag Tagg isn't really gonna hit him. (Original post)
Amerigo Vespucci Oct 2012 OP
TBF Oct 2012 #1
bongbong Oct 2012 #2

Response to Amerigo Vespucci (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 10:57 AM

1. Taggart is such a loser.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Amerigo Vespucci (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 11:05 AM

2. Please don't insult rodents

Some, like hamsters, are quite cute.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread