HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » UnMittigated, the thwarti...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 09:47 AM

UnMittigated, the thwarting of the leveraged buyout and hostile takeover of the American

presidency.

What a movie it would make, what an unpresidented film for the times in which we live.... a complete reversal of election theft 2000.

http://www.unprecedented.org/

I find it interesting that this "businessman" this phenom of the leveraged buyout, the griftification of American companies and American workers and spinner of lies too tall to scale....

this man who would fawn over the fact that young Chinese women were working in conditions that our forefathers fought to eradicate with labor laws and the work of the unions.... conditions where perhaps 100 women had to share the same bathroom, were packed into rooms like sardines.... working for a few dollars a day....

this man who doesn't see a problem with these slave like conditions.... is up against a good man who prevented thousands of jobs in Ohio and neighboring states from going the same route....

It's almost as if the people whose jobs have been saved were on the auction block, and a good man straight out of history spoke up and said in no uncertain terms, "Not For Sale". This is what I see when I look at rMoney's financial background and President Obama's assistance to the auto industry. I see history repeating itself, not in a bad way but in a good way.

When I think of what President Obama has tried to do in order to help America in spite of herself and the resistance of the pubs, when I watch Michelle's speech from the DNC something happens inside... something good.... hope for something better wells up and I am ready for another day. I hope most if not all of you feel the same way each and every day.... this is our time.

0 replies, 156 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread