HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » A Romney/Ryan administrat...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Oct 17, 2012, 04:40 PM

A Romney/Ryan administration would be an unmitigated disaster for America

And his supporters would never admit it.

All they care about is getting the black guy out of their White House.

"Irrational" is too kind a word for them.

3 replies, 433 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply A Romney/Ryan administration would be an unmitigated disaster for America (Original post)
MrScorpio Oct 2012 OP
geckosfeet Oct 2012 #1
teddy51 Oct 2012 #2
sevenseas Oct 2012 #3

Response to MrScorpio (Original post)

Wed Oct 17, 2012, 04:42 PM

1. America would suffer, and so would the rest of the world.

The world is holding its collective breath right now, hoping that we don't have a repeat of the bush/chainy selection.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Oct 17, 2012, 04:45 PM

2. I think that it's very important to the entire world, not just the US. Romney and

and his team of Neo-cons could very well start WW3 if he is elected. He has no qualms about attacking Iran or China.

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 17, 2012, 05:05 PM

3. Watch them change out the toilets before they move in to the White House.

And if they manage to stay in for 8 years- no matter what happens, it will somehow always be Obama's fault.

For Bush's 8 ever-lovin' years they whined about CLINTON. They used that right wing whiney voice everytime they said, "CLINTON"-sort of sing-songy extended out the middle of the word..so it sounded like "Cli-i-i-n-ton"

For 8 years that was the only explanation those bastard pundits gave for any and all Republican f-ups......

and people who watched Fox - or listened to Limbaugh, that seemed to be the only explanation they needed.... YEAH.....it's Cli-i-i-n-ton's fault!

Only this time around it will be a repeat of the same drivel with the word, "Obama" exchanged for the word, "Clinton".

Hey-it worked then and Far Reich Wingers have shown they have such short memories- it will work again.

How can we be such a stupid nation to let Limbaugh and the likes of him grow rich with these transparent tactics?

If Romney goes in the White House- BUY GOLD- it will be the only thing of value when he is finished ruining the world.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread