HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "He'll get rid of re...

Thu Oct 4, 2012, 09:30 PM

"He'll get rid of regulations on Wall St., but crack down on Sesame Street"

3 replies, 495 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply "He'll get rid of regulations on Wall St., but crack down on Sesame Street" (Original post)
ProfessionalLeftist Oct 2012 OP
ProfessionalLeftist Oct 2012 #1
demsmart777 Oct 2012 #2
Th1onein Oct 2012 #3

Response to ProfessionalLeftist (Original post)

Thu Oct 4, 2012, 09:51 PM

1. Obama got bin Laden but...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to ProfessionalLeftist (Original post)

Thu Oct 4, 2012, 10:07 PM

2. Don't dis big bird,romneys a big turd.

What kind of a sick world do we live in, when big birds job isn't safe. Next romney will ship big bird oversea's for chinese kids to enjoy! Who's next on mittbot's chopping block, spongebob? Maybe the muppets...lol. Are rich people really that out of touch with reality? Or is it just a bubble thang? Oh, I fear all childrens saturday morning entertainment will be a thing of the past, if romney the snake oil salesman slunks into the oval office! I just can't picture him behind Obama's desk. EeeW! Yes childrens everywhere will be stuck watching morman tv, with mitty the mormon, and his many wives...he has his other 9 wives hidden, in the cayman's. With his money, you knew that was coming...lol. Oh mittbot the flip flopping, tax dodging, job shipper, big bird shipper, job killer, killer of big bird,,,and one dog...
You crack me up,,,,like bernie who madeoff with all da money...But lastly, mr. 1% robme, I mean romney, I say, you have no shame! Say anything, ship anything, fire anything, to get elected...Well, all I have to say about that is,,, Peeee-U! I smell dead elephants in november...

Reply to this post

Response to demsmart777 (Reply #2)

Fri Oct 5, 2012, 12:57 AM

3. Welcome to DU, demsmart777!

Looks like you'll have a good time here!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread