HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Amtrak 'Ride With Pride' ...

Thu Aug 2, 2012, 04:26 PM

Amtrak 'Ride With Pride' Campaign Releases Two Gay-Friendly New Ads

Amtrak 'Ride With Pride' Campaign Releases Two Gay-Friendly New Ads

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/01/amtrak-ride-with-pride-campaign_n_1728817.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Amtrak's all-inclusive new advertising campaign is drawing praise in the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) blogosphere.

The new "Ride With Pride" campaign depicts two same-sex couples with children, while directing users to a unique, gay-friendly site featuring vacation packages for Martha's Vineyard and Lake Placid, N.Y., among other popular destinations. The two ads -- one featuring two men, the other featuring two women -- also promotes the company's half-price campaign for children between the ages of two and 15 years old who are traveling an adult.

1 replies, 444 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Amtrak 'Ride With Pride' Campaign Releases Two Gay-Friendly New Ads (Original post)
LynneSin Aug 2012 OP
DCKit Aug 2012 #1

Response to LynneSin (Original post)

Thu Aug 2, 2012, 06:15 PM

1. A gazillion years ago, one of my kindest, sweetest and cutest customers was an Amtrak conductor...

I should've kept him around.

I can't complain about how my life turned out, but I was oblivious to some incredible opportunities back when I was young, hot as hell and stupid.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread