HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Douchebag Of The Day: Kel...

Wed Aug 1, 2012, 03:11 PM

Douchebag Of The Day: Kelly Keisling, Moronic Fear-Monger

Awarded to Tennessee state Representative Kelly Keisling for sending out an email to his constituents, from his official state email account, detailing a conspiracy theory that President Obama and DHS were going to stage a fake assassination attempt and other events in order to declare martial law and postpone the election.

Not only are these rumors conveniently unprovable but they serve no purpose other than to scare people who are already living in a bubble of paranoia and ignorance. Oh, I forgot mention what party Keisling is affiliated with. But I donít really have to, do I?

Itís garbage like this that sets borderline people off. For example, Glenn Beckís Tide Foundation would be assassin and the numerous other killers that thought Obama was coming to get them because someone in authority told them it just might happen ANY MINUTE NOW!

So keep whipping your mindless followers into a terrified frenzy, Keisling. Itís not like youíll take any personal responsibility when one of them snaps anyway. In the meantime, Congratulations! Youíre a douchebag!

http://proudtobeafilthyliberalscum.com/2012/08/01/douchebag-of-the-day-kelly-keisling-moronic-fear-monger/

3 replies, 1033 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Douchebag Of The Day: Kelly Keisling, Moronic Fear-Monger (Original post)
DainBramaged Aug 2012 OP
left on green only Aug 2012 #1
dballance Aug 2012 #3
rusty fender Aug 2012 #2

Response to DainBramaged (Original post)

Wed Aug 1, 2012, 03:22 PM

1. I wonder if his mother and father were brother and sister?

Just sayin. We all know that it has happened many times before in that part of the USA.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to left on green only (Reply #1)

Wed Aug 1, 2012, 03:55 PM

3. And does he have a full set of teeth?

I wonder what trailer park he crawled out of to become a state rep. I'd be willing to bet his parents are at least first cousins.

I'm from middle TN. We tend to ignore east TN because of people like him. The only things in east TN that are worth seeing are Dollywood, UT, and the aquarium in Chattanooga.

Reply to this post

Response to DainBramaged (Original post)

Wed Aug 1, 2012, 03:22 PM

2. So effing ridiculous

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread