HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Romney answers all your h...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Tue Jul 31, 2012, 12:54 PM

Romney answers all your holiday problems

Dear Mitt, My family and I are thinking of vacationing in Paris, France. Just one thing: no one can tell us which country itís in. Please help!
Jeff Bickle, Idaho.

MITT SAYS: Thatís one question that Iím absolutely determined to address, Jeff. You ask: where is Paris, France? Good question.

Well, I tell you this, Jeff. The strength of our nation lies in challenging the challenges that continue to challenge us, and challenging them honestly, and with all the force at our disposal.

So let us be strong, because a strong America is our only assurance that prosperity will follow hardship. I hope that answers your question, Jeff.

Dear Mitt, Is there a foreign country you would recommend for a vacation?
Lee Sawyer, Texas.

MITT SAYS: Itís hard to know just how well any vacation abroad will turn out ó and, letís face facts, my friend, abroad is where these foreign countries tend to be, no oneís disputing that.
There are a few things about abroad that are, frankly, disconcerting. Itís no secret that these countries are openly run by foreigners.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2181204/Where-Paris-France-Thats-good-question.html#ixzz22DhdnlJa

0 replies, 458 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread